Tommcq's Summer Charity Stream
Friday, July 28th starting at 6pm is Tommcq's Summer Charity Stream supporting ExtraLife. We'll be playing games nonstop all weekend, that's 50 straight hours of gaming!
Our fundraising goal is $1,500, and donations stay local to fund critical treatments and healthcare services, pediatric medical equipment and charitable care in the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.
Spin the WHEEL OF MAKING PEOPLE DO SILLY THINGS!
For only $30 donated to ExtraLife, you can choose any stream participant and make them spin the wheel and decide their fate!
1. One streamer must eat a spoon full of mustard
2. One streamer must take a bite out of an onion
3. Group hot sauce shots
4. One streamer must remove their undergarments and wear them on the outside of their clothes.
Mario Party Drinking Game Rules
1. If you roll a 1 at any point during the game, take a drink. This includes the opening roll to see who goes first.
2. If you land on a red space, take a drink.
3. If you land on a ? space, give a drink.
4. If you are sent back to the starting space, finish your drink or take a shot.
5. After a mini-game (including Duel and Battle mini-games), any and all losing players must take a drink.
6. If you ask Boo to steal a star from a rival, you must finish your drink or take a shot as compensation.
7. If a player lands directly on the bank space, all other players must take a drink.
8. If you fail to receive an item while playing the item game, take a drink.
9. If you receive a star, all other players must finish their drinks or take a shot. This includes bonus stars awarded at the end of the game.
10. At Toad's star space, if you do not have the 20 coins needed to pay for the star, finish your drink or take a shot.
11. If Bowser steals your coins, take a drink.
12. If you get a fake star from Bowser on the Bowser map, finish your drink or take a shot.
13. If a player uses Boo to steal coins from a rival, then the player stealing coins must drink for the duration of Boo's attack. Note that this includes use of the Boo Bell, and that Boo is counted for rule 5
14. If you lose coins or stars through Chance Time take a drink.
15. Battle Mini Games: 1st Place = No Drinks, 2nd = 1 drink, 3rd = 2 drinks, 4th = 3 drinks
16. Whoever is the predicted winner during the last 5 turns gets to add or subtract a rule. If adding a rule; the rule must be able to affect any player.
17. End of game; Everyone finishes their remaining drink as a victory drink!
Featured Summer Slam Shots
It wouldn't be a Tommcq Charity Stream without a few notable shots! Tom dug deep into his bartender experience to come up with TWO themed shots for the stream. Tasty AND painful!
For the recipe, check out Cooking With Heat!